Pre & Post Treatment Advice for Advanced Facials
To get the best results from your Advanced Facial treatment please follow the below advice:
• Avoid direct sunlight, sunburn will contra-indicate your treatment.
• Do not remove facial hair 72 hrs before treatment, i.e, wax, threading or epilate (incl. chemical removal)
• No Botox within 3 months, No Fillers within 2 weeks.
• Stay hydrated; the more hydrated the skin, the better results.
• Stop exfoliation and Retinol use 48 hrs prior to treatment.
• Avoid strenuous exercise prior to treatment.
• Avoid wearing make-up or touching your skin for apx 6 hours after treatment, keeping make-up and skincare to a basic minimum for 24 hours after that.
• Allow your skin to recover for 72 hours before considering further skin treatments or re-introducing active ingredients such as Retinol or Vitamin A, or any form of exfoliation.
• Avoid direct (intense sunlight, sunbeds) or indirect (saunas, hot baths/showers) heat for 24 hours after a treatment.
• Wear SPF Daily.
• Avoid swimming or excessive exercise for 24 hours.
• Drink plenty of water – This will help the toxins flush out now your Lymphatic System has been boosted by your treatment.
• Do not apply perfumed products directly to your skin.
For any further advice please do not hesitate to contact me.