Did you know?.........
Did you know?.........
The number of fat cells each person has is the same...............
It's only the size of the fat cell that varies!
Lipo Inch Loss Treatment
Lipo Inch Loss Treatment
This treatment uses Ultrasound Cavitation, Radio Frequency & Vacuum Therapy, a powerful combination of technology, to target Inch Loss, Skin tightening & Body contouring all in one treatment. Working with the bodies natural elimination processes, fat cells are emptied and the contents removed via the Lymphatic system.
How does the treatment work?
Cavitation is a biological process where the fat cells are targeted by Ultrasonic sound waves which causes the cells to gently rupture and disperse their (fat) contents into the body. The Lymphatic system will then help remove the excess (now liquid) fat via the liver and eventually is drained from the body via the urinary system. Some of the fat will be stored as energy and it is advisable to exercise this off after each treatment.
Radio Frequency works using heat energy to contract and breakdown old, fibrous Collagen encouraging the growth of fresh, new Collagen fibres. Collagen is the structural Protein in the Skin so this new growth provides an improvement in Skin laxity and appearance, tightening and rejuvenating the previous effects of ageing.
RF Vacuum Therapy encourages the removal of toxins via the Lymphatic System. The Vacuum pressure created mobilises the fatty tissue, loosening connective strands and reducing the dimpled appearance of the skin. A warm gentle massaging effect is felt during this part of the treatment leaving the Skin feeling smoother and tighter.
An initial course of treatments will be required and the number of sessions needed depends on each individual and their goals. Ideally the first 3 sessions 3 days apart followed by weekly sessions. Monthly maintenance sessions are then recommended for 4 months, followed by quarterly appointments.
Where can be treated?
Common areas of concern are:
- Sides/ Love handles
- Upper arms/ bingo wings
- Bra/ Back fat
What can I expect from the treatment?
It is important to note that this is NOT a weight Loss treatment. Ideally you would be healthy eating and exercise regularly already or on a weight loss plan, although whist reducing fat deposits you may well notice some loss in weight. You will be required to commit to a healthy lifestyle whilst undergoing a course to achieve satisfactory results. The results will carry on working for apx 72 hours after each treatment and it is advisable to do 30 mins cardio exercise after each treatment to burn up the excess energy gained through Lipolysis.
Results will vary from person to person and will be affected by factors such as diet, age, hormones, lifestyle, metabolism, medications and general health.
- Improves Skin texture
- Body contouring
- Reduce the appearance of Cellulite
- Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical - No surgery, No knives, No downtime
- No anaesthesia or needles
- Improves Blood circulation and the Lymphatic System.
- Helps remove toxins
- Pain free with instant results
- A safe & natural alternative to Liposuction and a fraction of the cost!
***** Top Tip *****
The results of this treatment can be maximised by adding in the Body Ballancer Pressotherapy machine, which performs the most relaxing Lymphatic Drainage massage and will aid with removal of the fat cell contents and detoxification. Ask me for a bespoke package price based on your requirements.
For Pre and Post treatment advice click HERE
Some medical conditions mean that you cannot be treated, these are known as Contra-Indications and are there for your own wellbeing. A full medical consultation will be carried out prior to any treatments being performed. You may be required to gain a GP letter of approval for the treatment.
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- If you are taking any medication that affects the Liver
- Pregnancy or Breast Feeding
- Broken bones
- Cuts & abrasions in the treatment area
- Deep bruising in the treatment area
- Diabetes (Insulin dependant)
- Heart conditions - pacemaker or internal defibrilator
- High Cholesterol (uncontrolled)
- High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
- Any Immune system disorders - HIV or Aids
- Liver Disease
- Cancer (or history of)/ Melanoma
- Metal implants/ Plates or pins in the treatment area
- Recent operations (within 3 months) or before complete healing/ recent scarring
- Skin diseases or disorders
- Swollen joints
- Light stimulated disorders such as Systematic Lupus, Erythematosus & Porphyria
- Varicose veins in the treatment or surrounding area, suffer from haemophilia or susceptible to severe bruising