Body Contouring & Skin Tightening
How does the Treatment work?
How does the Treatment work?
Using the latest advancement in Non-invasive technology, I can now offer you Skin Tightening and Body Sculpting treatments.
The combined technology uses a precisely controlled combination of Radio Frequency (RF) & PhotoDynamic Therapy (PDT) to target and heat the Collagen fibres and fatty tissues within the treatment area. In addition, vacuum massage lifts, smooths and evens out the skin to reveal a smoother figure. Lymphatic Drainage is stimulated and the PDT rejuvenates the skin, normalising skin tone and promoting the growth of healthy new Collagen.
Radio Frequency treatments cause the following effects:
- Existing Collagen tissues shrink, providing an immediate tightening & plumping effect.
- Old fibrous Collagen is denatured and broken down and new Collagen production is stimulated to create fresher, more supple Collagen to support the Skin.
- Heating the fatty tissues immediately beneath the skin causes them to become porous and 'sweat' out their contents. The Vacuum lifting drives the fat cells contents into the Lymphatic System where the body can dispose of them.
- Skin tightening is achieved as the old fibrous Collagen is replaced to support the skin with fresh, new Collagen. This process will continue for apx 3-6 months after the treatment as the body continues to produce new Collagen.
A bespoke programme will be designed to help you reach your objectives and goals.
Do I need a Course of treatments?
The results of any RF treatment will be cumulative although you may see an immediate improvement , but in order to achieve optimal results a series of treatments will be required over a period of weeks (normally 1-2 weeks apart).
This enables the time needed between treatments for the body to react naturally to the stimulating effects of the therapies and to re-construct the tissues being targeted to achieve the objective of smoother, tighter skin.
The laying down of fresh, new Collagen fibres results in Skin remodelling taking place over 3-6 months and lasting up to 2 years, although top-up treatments every 6 months can prolong this effect.
Results will vary and there are many factors that effect the results of each individual, including but not limiting to, lifestyle, age, diet etc. You are responsible for your input to the results you want to achieve, ie, regular exercise, and a balanced, healthy diet are recommended to improve and maintain your results. There is no magic cream or one off treatment I'm afraid, it takes commitment from both parties.
As such I am not able to guarantee results but will commit to bringing you the best results possible in the give situation.
Some medical conditions mean that you cannot be treated, these are known as Contra-indications and are there for your own wellbeing.
- Pacemaker or Internal Defibrillator.
- Superficial Metal or implant in the treatment area (Crowns, bridges, etc).
- Current history of Skin Cancer or pre-malignant moles.
- Cardiac disorders or heart conditions.
- Pregnancy or nursing.
- Impaired Immune system, such as Aids or HIV, or use of immune-suppressive medications.
- Diseases stimulated by heat, such as Herpes Simplex in the area to be treated.
- Poorly treated Endocrine disorders such as Diabetes or Polycystic Ovaries.
- Any active condition in the area to be treated such as sores, psoriasis, eczema or undiagnosed rashes.
- Facial laser/chemical resurfacing, Botox or Filers within the last 3 months.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatments area within the last 3 months or before complete healing.
Some medical conditions may be referred to your GP/Consultant and only treated with a certificate stating suitability of the treatment. These will be thoroughly discussed during your consultation.
***** Top Tip *****
For Body Contouring you may wish to consider pairing this treatment with The 'Body Ballancer' for more advanced results as this will really work on stimulating the Lymphatic System and help rid the body of toxins and the excess fatty deposits produced by the RF.
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.